- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2003 - 2007 5.9L Cummins
Aftermarket ECM calibration may be required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility with your tuning provider.
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Turbo Kit for the 2003 - 2007 5.9L Cummins diesel! The stock turbocharger that comes equipped on the 5.9L Cummins from the factory can quickly become a liability when it is pushed beyond what the OEM designed it for. Excessive drive pressure and exhaust gas temperature are common issues associated with the factory turbocharger. This kit is designed to replace the factory turbocharger with an aftermarket unit that will provide not only a significant performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory unit.
The exhaust manifold included in this kit is a "2nd gen" style with a T4 flange in the center of the exhaust manifold. This kit was developed mainly for use with the S300 SX-E series turbochargers but may work with other turbochargers as well.
Whether you're looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the stock junk, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 5.9L Cummins run like it is supposed to!
Below is a dyno sheet comparing the stock Variable Geometry Turbo and a 66mm SX-E on a 2012 6.7L Cummins.
Blue = Torque
Red = Horsepower
- HSM Divided T4 Cast Exhaust Manifold
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM Charge Pipe
- HSM Polished Intake
- AFE Air Filter
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.