- Fits all 2011 - 2016 6.6L LML Duramax
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Turbo Kit for the 2011 - 2016 6.6L GM Duramax diesel! The Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) that comes equipped on the 6.6L LML Duramax from the factory can quickly become a liability when it is pushed beyond what the OEM designed it for. Excessive drive pressure and exhaust gas temperature are common issues associated with the factory VGT. This kit is designed to replace the factory turbocharger with an aftermarket unit that will provide not only a significant performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory unit.
This kit was developed mainly for use with the S300 SX-E series turbochargers but may work with other turbochargers as well. The turbocharger pedestal included in this kit has a T4 flange.
Whether you're looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the stock junk, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 6.6L Duramax run like it is supposed to!
- HSM Divided T4 Cast Turbo Pedestal
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM Polished Intake
- HSM Oil Drain Solution
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.