- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 07-18 Cummins 6.7L
Sometimes stock just doesn't cut it. That's why we are proud to offer our 10MM Stroker CP3 Pump for the 2007-2016 6.7L Cummins. This pump is capable of delivering 30% more fuel than a brand new stock unit.
How do we do this? We start with a BRAND NEW (not remanufactured) Bosch pump and swap the stock CP3 camshaft with one that provides more lift, hence the name "Stroker". By doing that alone, we are able to increase the potential fuel output by 30%. No other modifications to the CP3 are required. Most experienced tuners will be glad when you tell them that the FCA (Fuel Control Actuator) has not been modified.
Is this pump just for high horsepower applications? Definitely not. Even on a near-stock truck just needing a CP3 replacement, this is a great option since it will provide headroom for future modifications.
The H&S Performance 6.7L Cummins powered race truck is running one of these exact pumps. The 6000lb truck is estimated to produce around 1500 horsepower and has gone 9.20 seconds in the quarter-mile at 146 MPH!
Note: This pump is also a direct bolt-on replacement for the CP3 included in our Dual High Pressure Fuel Kits.
- 6.7L 10MM Stroker CP3 Pump
May cause check engine lights if not used with aftermarket tuning.
Not street legal. Race or Off-road use only.