- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2011-2018 Ford 6.7L Pickup and Cab & Chassis
- ONLY works in conjunction with ECM tuning that is designed to monitor exhaust gas temperatures through the OEM EGR temperature sensor. This product will read incorrectly and cause check engine lights if used with incompatible ECM tuning or monitoring devices.
This EGT kit is designed to allow monitoring of Exhaust Gas Temperatures on a 2011 - 2018 6.7L Power Stroke. MUST be used in conjunction with an H&S Performance monitoring device, or any device that has adapted their ECM calibration for EGT monitoring using the OEM EGR temperature sensor location. Check with your tuning/hardware provider to know if their product is compatible. .
- Monitor real time Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- NO drilling, tapping, or cutting, all FACTORY connections under the hood
- Uses a factory temperature sensor that was removed from the DPF system
- MUST be run with H&S Performance High Sulfur Calibrations, or compatible other tuning.
- Exhaust manifold plate with machined bung
- EGR Coolor inlet Block-Off
- Detailed color instructions