- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2003 - 2018 5.9L / 6.7L Cummins Engines
- THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND REQUIRES A 4 WEEK LEAD TIME
- CUSTOM ORDERS THAT ARE CANCELLED ARE SUBJECT TO A 50% RESTOCKING FEE
Introducing the H&S Motorsports Billet Dry Sump Oil Pan for the 2003 - 2018 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins engines! This gorgeous billet aluminum piece features 3 separate oil pickup channels with 5 individual slotted pickups per channel to ensure that oil supply will NEVER be an issue. Each oil pickup channel features two -12AN ORB ports (one on each side) for a total of SIX possible oil pickup locations which makes this pan extremely versatile and adaptable to almost any dry sump system. This pan also features an integrated reuseable o-ring gasket to ensure a perfect seal and make it MUCH easier/faster to remove and reinstall the pan if necessary. Proudly made right here in the USA!
Note: This part is intended for custom race applications. It is not our responsibility to verify fitment on any specific application. This part should be installed by a professional.