- 2007 - 2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins
Clean up your engine bay with the H&S Motorsports Coolant Pipe Conversion Kit for the 2007-2012 6.7L Cummins! If you own a 2007-2012 6.7L Cummins, you probably know that the factory upper coolant pipe is not only a giant eye-sore, it can also cause interference with some aftermarket components and even make it difficult to perform service on the vehicle. This simple kit completely eliminates the nasty upper coolant pipe by bypassing it with quality components which makes for a MUCH cleaner-looking engine bay.
*Note: This kit was designed for use with our 2nd Gen Turbo Swap kit. It may or may not be compatible with a stock VGT turbo. If you are attempting to install this kit on a truck outfitted with a VGT turbo, additional steps may be required to ensure proper coolant flow to the turbo and other cooling systems.
- Billet anodized adapter
- Black anodized 90-degree fitting
- Hose, clamps, and hardware
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.