2017-2023 Ford 6.7L Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit (OEM Replacement)
- Fits all 2017-2023 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke **DIRECT REPLACEMENT, NO AFTERMARKET TUNING REQUIRED**
- This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
- Direct OEM replacement! No aftermarket tuning required!
- Comes with Fluorocarbine Oil-Resistant lining!
- Patented billet aluminum adapter with machined sensor port.
- Steel-reinforced silicone hose for strength & durability
- Sema Certified Emissions - #SC-HSM01-0023
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit for the 2017-2023 6.7L Ford Powerstroke! This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic/rubber intercooler hose assembly with upgraded components. The factory plastic hose adapter is replaced with a CNC-machined billet aluminum adapter (Patented) that includes provisions for reinstalling the factory charge-air temperature sensor. The factory rubber intercooler hose is replaced with an upgraded 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose that is proven to withstand serious abuse.
Rather than a stainless steel pipe and two silicone couplers, a single 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is included to connect the intercooler to the supplied HSM billet hose adapter assembly. This means two "clamped" connection points have been eliminated entirely which makes for improved reliability and MUCH easier installation. The custom molded silicone hose matches the exact contour/shape of the factory intercooler piping which also eliminates the need to relocate the factory power steering reservoir.
This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
Direct OEM replacement! No aftermarket tuning required!
Why would you need to replace the factory intercooler hose assembly?
- Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the factory intercooler hose assembly can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- We have seen the factory intercooler hose assembly fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Don't get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- 1 - Billet Hose Adapter Assembly (Patent Pending)
- 1 - 5-Ply Stainless-Reinforced Silicone Hose Replacement
- 2 - Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps
Sema Certified Emissions - #SC-HSM01-0023