- Fits all 2017+ 6.6L GM L5P Duramax
After witnessing a few failures of the factory plastic fuel filter housing on the L5P Duramax, we decided to create our own billet aluminum version that is more durable, more reliable, and MUCH better looking. CNC machined from a solid piece of billet aluminum, this housing is engineered and manufactured to fit and function like the factory housing (while being MUCH stronger) and also includes an integrated drain port. This housing is a direct replacement on the 2017 and newer 6.6L L5P Duramax and can be installed in just a few minutes.
- 1 - HSM Billet Fuel Filter Housing
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
Note- Fuel drain plug o-rings are reusable and DO NOT need to be replaced each time the drain plug is removed. Only replace when necessary. O-ring size is .25" I.D. x .065" thick.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Long story short put in my fass and had my son bring me filter housing he dropped it on accident smh messed up a thread and would not srrew on
The part arrived sooner than I expected in good order and the correct part
Looks nice but the large “o” ring was not included so until I can find one I have no opinion on how well it works.