- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2011+ 6.7L Ford PowerStroke
Rod bearing failure has become a common issue on all years of the 6.7L Ford PowerStroke platform, especially on high horsepower applications (600+ HP). After doing some research with multiple engines, we discovered that the factory 6.7L PowerStroke oil pressure regulator can be extremely inconsistent and in some cases only allows around 38-40 PSI of oil pressure under high load / high RPM conditions. While this may be okay with a completely stock engine, it is simply not enough for ANY engine that is producing more than the factory rated horsepower. The installation of additional turbochargers can also compound the oil supply issues because they utilize the engine oil supply for lubrication and cooling.
Our solution is a direct replacement billet oil pressure regulator assembly that allows higher oil pressures under high load / high RPM conditions (typically 60-80 PSI depending on bearing tolerances). This is a must-have for ANYONE that is building a 6.7L PowerStroke engine. It will help extend the life of the engine and ultimately protect your investment.
Note: Cannot be installed without engine removal and should be installed by a professional.
- 1 - HSM Billet Oil Pressure Regulator Assembly
- 8 - ARP Installation Hardware