- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2017+ 6.7L Ford Power Stroke
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Single Turbo Kit for the 2017+ 6.7L Power Stroke diesel. This kit is designed to replace the factory exhaust manifolds, intake piping, and charged air piping with H&S Motorsports quality parts. This item does NOT come with a turbocharger.
*** If you are planning on purchasing this kit and supplying your own SX-E turbocharger, please note that the 90 degree compressor outlet elbow and v-band clamp are NOT included. You may also need to machine or cut the compressor outlet on your SX-E turbocharger to allow the use of a v-band clamp. These are things that are included in our complete SX-E turbo kit (SKU 122007).
A turbocharger is NOT included in this item. You will need to supply your own turbo.
If your specific turbo does not match the specifications below, you may need to fabricate your own oil drain solution as well as modify piping for fitment issues.
All HSM piping is fabricated out of high quality steel and tig welded with amazing precision. We take pride in knowing that the fit and finish of every pipe will be at OEM quality or better. Piping is available in raw form (to be coated by you in the color/style of your choice), or you can pick to have it coated in a classy textured black finish as pictured above. Bungs are welded into place in convenient locations for connecting your water injection, nitrous, or any other 1/8" NPT accessory. Plugs are included if you choose to not use any of the supplied bungs. A two piece downpipe is included and will mate to most aftermarket exhaust systems using a ball flange just like the OEM downpipe. All piping is crafted here in the USA.
You will be receiving 3 custom cast pieces with your HSM turbo kit (2 exhaust manifolds and 1 turbo pedestal). These parts were engineered and produced here in the USA using the best possible materials to ensure they will withstand the most extreme temperatures and pressures. Provisions in the exhaust manifolds for exhaust gas temperature sensors (factory sensor or 1/8" npt) are provided, as well as a location to install the OEM exhaust back pressure sensor. A wastegate port is also machined into the driver's side manifold and a block-off plate is included should you choose not to use this feature.
The HSM driver's side exhaust manifold is machined to accept a wastegate. You may utilize our Universal 40MM Wastegate, but some fabrication may be required. We recommend cutting a hole into the downpipe and building a pipe to connect the wastegate outlet directly into the downpipe. You can also let the wastegate dump to atmosphere if you don't have any means of welding/fabricating.
No air filter provision is included in this kit. This product is engineered to fit with the OEM or S&B air intake box. If you are running something other than that, adjustments may be necessary to ensure correct fitment. Piping, rubber couplings, and hose clamps are included to route the OEM or S&B intake to the HSM turbocharger. The 4" air intake piping is designed to clear a dual high pressure fuel system, should you have one installed on your vehicle.
Power output of your vehicle depends on many factors. To make power in a diesel truck you need to deliver fuel and air. If you are running the OEM fuel system, you will be limited to around 500 WHP and 1000 lb*ft of torque. With the addition of an H&S Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit ,proper ECM tuning, and a well designed turbocharger, your horsepower capabilities are near limitless. Dyno graphs are provide below to give examples of power output depending on fueling and air modifications.
One look at our components and you'll understand why they are the best on the market. From the custom engineered castings to the full color detailed instruction manual, there was no expense spared during the development of this product. All parts are included with the kit to make installation as simple as possible.
Whether you're looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the OEM unit, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 6.7L Power Stroke run like it is supposed to!
Below are dyno results from the H&S Motorsports Single Turbo Kit with a 64mm inducer compressor wheel turbo and a combination of fueling options.
- HSM Cast Exhaust Manifolds
- HSM Divided T4 Exhaust Turbocharger Pedestal
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM High Quality Steel Intake and Charge Piping
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.