This product is not legal in the state of California.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2003 - 2018 Dodge 5.9L / 6.7L Cummins
Aftermarket ECM calibration may be required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility with your tuning provider.
DescriptionThis is the control box that is included with our 2003 - 2018 Dodge 5.9L / 6.7L dual high pressure fuel kits. This extremely compact controller helps keep the dual pump system running smoothly and efficiently. Depending on other vehicle modifications, some engine tuning adjustments may be required for optimum performance.