2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit (OEM Replacement / Silicone Version)
- Fits all 2011 - 2016 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke **DIRECT REPLACEMENT, NO AFTERMARKET TUNING REQUIRED**
- This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
- Direct OEM replacement! No aftermarket tuning required!
- Comes with Fluorocarbine Oil-Resistant lining!
- Patented billet aluminum adapter with machined sensor port.
- Steel-reinforced silicone hose for strength & durability
- Sema Certified Emissions - #SC-HSM01-0023
- 50 State Legal CARB EO #D-880
Here at H&S Motorsports, we are constantly striving to improve our products. We have been selling our 6.7L PowerStroke Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kits for several years and decided it was time to re-evaluate the kits to see if any improvements could be made. With help from our silicone hose supplier, we were able to come up with a solution that is more simple, less expensive, and much easier to install than the original versions.
Rather than a stainless steel pipe and two silicone couplers, a single 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is included to connect the intercooler to the supplied HSM billet hose adapter assembly. This means two "clamped" connection points have been eliminated entirely which makes for improved reliability and MUCH easier installation. The custom molded silicone hose matches the exact contour/shape of the factory intercooler piping which also eliminates the need to relocate the factory power steering reservoir.
This 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose is engineered to withstand over 100 PSI at 400°F!
Direct OEM replacement! No aftermarket tuning required!
Still included in this kit is our beautiful CNC-machined billet aluminum hose adapter assembly that adapts the factory air intake valve to allow the use of a regular t-bolt clamp along with all of the clamps and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
Why would you need to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe?
- We have seen the factory intercooler pipe fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Why does this happen?
- Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the plastic intercooler pipe can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
Don't get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- 1-HSM Billet Hose Adapter Assembly
- 1-5-Ply Stainless Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2-Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
Sema Certified Emissions - #SC-HSM01-0023
Got this on my 15’ platinum should have put it on my sons sooner. Lol. He heard the big boom when his factory plastic pipe blew. This is a definite must Plus it looks great. Back to full boost.
Great Product Easy install!
I looked at many different pipes. But I choose this pipe because of the inside lining. It fit very well and was easy to install. Thank you for the well designed product.
Product looked good quality, truck is still in the shop